Saturday, July 16, 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein JaVale McGee gets creative

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Jason Richardson:
Ok I'm tired these kids had me doing 360 n windmills during the coaches game. Don't they know I only shoot now lol. #tiredtweet

Shelden Williams: Just stopped at a stop light and this guy was asking for money while playing his ipod and having a bluetooth set in his ear!!

Al-Farouq Aminu:
Pulp fiction is not as good as I aspected ... Pulp fiction started slow but was real good ... I was mistaken

JaVale McGee:
Seriously who is more creative than me on twitter... I have a alter ego and I refer to it in 3rd person... That's funny

Tyrus Thomas: A genuine "hello, how are you" can be just enough to distract that man who is about to jump off a bridge!

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Catherine Bell Tessie Santiago Jessica Simpson Mandy Moore Shannon Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment