Monday, March 28, 2011

Video: Ten rejected lines from Lane Kiffin’s USC acting debut

Coach Lane Kiffin made a ... let's say, earnest acting debut last week to promote USC season tickets. It worked out, but only after they'd left a few of Kiffin's original, raspy ad libs on the cutting room floor:

? [trumpet blares] "It's garbage day."

? "I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be."

? "They told me this is made of unicorn hair."

? "I used to coach in the NFL."

? [trumpet blares] "It's burrito day. You know, in the cafeteria."

? "Can I borrow those handcuffs?"

? "I'm just a gangsta, I suppose."

? [trumpet blares] "It's Tolkien Reading Day."

? "'The Visor'" is going to be my thing now. Did everybody get that? Spurrier? The Visor is my thing now."

? "Say hello to my li'l friend."

- - -
Matt Hinton is on Twitter: Follow him @DrSaturday.

Rebecca Romijn Nadine Velazquez Pink Mila Kunis Samaire Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment